By Kirsty Underwood of Vitality Kitchen
Gooey, chocolatey and oh so delicious. These brownies taste kinda naughty and decadent but I say they're guilt free. No gluten, refined sugar or grains, they're paleo and can be made dairy free too. AND they're free from nuts so they make the perfect lunch box treat. Enjoy!
25g cacao powder
55g banana flour (get it at Bulk Whole Foods)
100g dairy free chocolate, chopped
125g coconut or rapadura sugar
150g ghee or coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp fine Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Line a slice tin with baking paper
3. Mix everything apart from the eggs together in your food processor, blender or Thermomix.
4. While the appliance is still running, slowly pour in the eggs
5. Pour your brownie mixture into a lined slice tin and bake for 20 minutes. The brownie should still be a little gooey but also firm with a slight crust on top.
Kirsty Underwood is a healthy food and lifestyle expert for busy people who struggle to find the time or inspiration to eat well. Through her scrumptious wholefood recipes and transformative coaching style she shows you how to make food fun, uncomplicated and super healthy. While still tasting ah-maaaazing!
When she's not sharing her infectious passion for health - you'll find her seeking sunshine, embracing her inner hippy, getting lost in nature or enjoying something chocolatey.
You can meet Kirsty over at www.vitalitykitchen.com.au or on Facebook.